Sunday 4 October 2015

Look What our Clients are Saying













My experience with Value Wealth Advisory Services was awesome.   If you need an investment advisor or financial planner who is ethical, detailed, basic, and Professional, Value Wealth Advisory Services is the place to go. Their Process is thorough and they do not settle for average. For, Value Wealth Advisory Services, My Goals were top priority and they continue to help me every step of the way. Cheers to Vinay and his team.
– Jairaj Awasthi, Mumbai

Value Wealth Advisory Services is a very professional firm. Their financial plan is very comprehensive and the level of detailing they go into is Truly Commendable. Their cash flow management calculations and the consequent recommendations take into account all the requirements of a family and offer complete clarity as to the way forward. Vinay and his team have excellent knowledge and approach the planning exercise in a professional manner. The exercise itself takes time and we had to discuss many times before the final plan was out. The effort we put in was well worth it. I highly recommend Value Wealth Advisory Services to anyone who really wants a financial blueprint in life.
– Mahesh Agarwal, Kanpur

Value Wealth Advisory Services has really helped me access my financial credibility. A Little Skeptical at First I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process from filling a exhausting data gathering sheet to managing my monthly cash flows and understanding the various aspects of financial planning.Vinay makes financial planning really innovative and Involves the client in each and every step of the planning. I must say that I found a friend in my financial planner. I Will Happily Recommend Value Wealth Advisory Services to skeptics like me, because it truly changes your life.
– Jigar Shah, Bhavnagar

Having Value Wealth Advisory Services as our financial planner has helped us a lot. Mainly, it has made us realize the importance of having a goal-based approach to planning our finances. It has instilled some discipline in us, when it comes to prioritizing our goals and ensuring that the necessary amounts are put away in order to meet those goals. All this has ensured that our money works harder for us.
– Chaitanya Balakrishnan, Tamil Nadu

No comments:

Post a Comment